BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Book Share #72

 

 I'm participating in The Sunday Post, hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer; Showcase Sunday hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea; Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and Library Loot co-hosted by The Captive Reader and The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. All of these memes give book bloggers the chance to share print and digital books they've received, and posts and events at their blogs.

Wheee! I'm at Arisia! It's been a busy, fun weekend. Tomorrow, a friend and I are off to see a movie and have dinner. Now I need another three day weekend to recover. :D Laura Anne Gilman was supposed to be at Arisia, and I wanted to get books signed by her, but she had to cancel. :( Today, I'm hoping to get books signed by Tanya Huff. I chatted with her yesterday and she was both nice and funny.

The Week In Review

 
Odd, interesting, or funny search phrases leading to the blog: "devil's images|", "2014 erotica", "read more" (I'm all in favor of that! :D), "writing from a dog's perspective", and the still popular "threesome" and "how to catch a cat"



BOOKS! 


Review

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18079556-shadow-opshttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18079803-dragons-wild
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17729791-aden

Purchased

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/531717.Witness_in_Death
I purchased this used from paperbackswap.com.

Kindle Freebies


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17664829-the-child-thiefhttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18121156-the-way-you-look-tonight
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19022499-dirty-little-secrets



Did you add any books to your shelves or e-readers last week? Leave a link to your Sunday Post so I can visit you during the week.

Enhanced by Zemanta

29 comments:

  1. You have some interesting reads in your haul. I haven't heard of some of them. Thanks for sharing :D

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitten is on TV?! AAAAH! Enjoy your weekend, Bea! and I hope you love Aden, D.B. rocks! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the convention, those are always fun.

    Dragons Wild looks interesting, not familiar with that one although I recognize the author. Fun cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have read only one nora roberts series (she writes so many books!!) but it was good so i hope you enjoy it. dirty little secrets looks interesting

    Check out my Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the dirty little secrets too ! Nice meme, I like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice new books...enjoy!

    My Sunday Post: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2014/01/sundays-weekly-book-recap-50.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched the first few minutes of BItten but I was to tired to stay awake to watch it lol. I will have to catch it on a replay. The commercials for it looks good.

    I have yet to read a book from Liliana Hart and I really want to.

    Have a great week

    Michelle
    Because reading is better than real life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Dragons! And I picked up the Bella Andre freebie too...goodness knows how I will ever catch up!! Have a great week Bea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you enjoy the new books. Have fun. :) Thank s for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Love Book Conventions! Sounds like you have a full weekend planned too! And lots of great books too! I love that cover of Dragon's Wild!

    Suzanne @ Chick with Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing, quite a bit to go through. Love the front cover with the dragon, though I haven't read it. Pegster.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, love the look of Dirty Little Secrets! And I need to catch up on the J. D. Robb series...glad you had such a fun week! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So envious - I haven't been to an SFF convention in decades! I hope you're having a marvelous time!

    Your search terms always make me chuckle. (Mine are usually a bunch of variations on "Discovery of Witches movie" because of a post I did a while back. For some reason, it ranked high on Google and gets a lot of hits.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love J.D. Robb and I am so behind on that series..boo. Have a blast and I hope you got that autograph!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STS Following your blog and would love a follow back please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice haul!! I hope you enjoy your pretty books

    Check our STS of this week.

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was all about the premiere of Bitten this week, the book is one of my favorite werewolf books ever! Great book haul this week, you can't really go wrong with JD Robb :) Happy reading, my SP is over @Got Fiction Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been to Sci-Fi conventions, but I've never been to any book conventions. What is wrong with me?! *slaps forehead* Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bitten looks interesting. I'm curious to see what they do with the books and how they are going to do it. I did like the first episode. Great haul of books. Bella Andre's The Sullivans is such a good series.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Enjoy all your new books and I look forward to your reviews!!!

    Have a wonderful week! My Sunday Edition @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hope you have a fantastic time. I have got to read a Bella Andre book so I am hoping it is still free. Headed over to check it out. Have a wonderful week, Bea.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for linking up and for the freebies! I grabbed a copy of Lilian Hart's novel :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Boy, I sure hope the "writing from a dog's perspective" and "threesome" searches aren't connected. lol. Have fun and enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sounds like you are busy and having a great weekend. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice haul this week and it's always good to pick up a few freebies too! Have a lovely week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh wow Bea! Hope you have a great time. I hope to go to some kind of book thing in Aus this year, something fun!!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!