The blog is now accepting advertising. Please email us for details - email@example.com
We Are Now Accepting Review Requests for November 2014 and Beyond.
CarolKat is currently on medical leave and unavailable until September 15th.
PLEASE do not gift an ebook to any of us from a vendor unless we have agreed to accept your review request. All such emails will be deleted and no review given.
When contacting us with a review request please include the following information:
- Title of book
- approximate length
- a link to the book (your site, Amazon, goodreads, etc.)
- a synopsis
- your preferred time range for the review, if there is one
- your preferred reviewer, if you have one
- If your book is part of a series and the reviewer hasn't read some or all of the earlier books, are you willing to provide copies for the reviewer?
If we accept a book for review we will try to review it but it's always possible that the review may not happen for one reason or another.
IMPORTANT: We post reviews ranging from extremely negative to gushing, and everything in between. We will not pull a review or refrain from posting one because it is negative or because you are unhappy with it. We will not bash an author but we will criticize the book.
rev. September 1st, 2014
SITE STATS - Available Upon Request
If you have a suggestion for a giveaway, let us know and we will look into it.
- You must be 18 to enter. If we have reason to believe that you are under 18 and you enter anyway, you will be disqualified.
- You do not need to be a follower for the majority of our giveaways; giveaways requiring it will be so labeled. Assume that you don't need to be unless it's stated. We'd love it if you followed us, but that's up to you.
- In general, contests and giveaways are open internationally unless otherwise specified. Prizes awarded are from the blog unless otherwise specified. Books provided by the blog are ordered from The Book Depository or Amazon, and will be shipped directly to you by them. Please make sure that the vendor ships to your location before you enter. If provided by myself or one of the other reviewers, they will be sent out within two to four weeks from the winners announcement or email.
- If an author or publisher donates a book or prize, shipping will be contingent upon their requirements and/or limitations.They have the right to change their mind about awarding the prize. We are not responsible if the prize gets lost in the mail.
- If you don't follow the directions for entering, you will be disqualified.
- The winner is responsible for any and all taxes, import fees, etc.
- We accept no responsibility for lost or damaged goods.
- The winning entry is selected via Random.org or Rafflecopter
- You have 72 hours to respond to our email/tweet or we will re-draw.
- Information that we collect from you or about you is not shared except as needed to send you your prize or verify your entry. Your information is not sold, ever. Any information provided as a result of following ie GFC info, subscribing via email, etc. is private and not shared without your permission.
However, in some instances, such as giveaways, your mailing address and/or email address will be passed along to the publisher, author, or other prize sponsor, for the distribution of prizes. By providing your email address and/or your name and mailing address you are authorizing Bea's Book Nook to pass your information along to the giveaway sponsor for prize distribution. If we request your name and mailing address and/or your email address as part of a giveaway, you can leave it in the post or use the contact form found on every page, so that your information is not out in public.
If you have a question concerning this policy, you can use the contact form, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Since this blog is owned by an it is subject to American laws. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) issued rules that went into effect on December 1, 2009 and were revised in March 2013. These rules state that product reviewed on blogs must include a disclosure as to whether they received the review products for free or received monetary payment and the disclosure must be easy to find and near the product being reviewed.
Below is a list of the sources from which we receive books. Regardless of the source, all reviews are the honest opinion of the reviewer. We do not accept monetary payment or any other form of payment for any book reviewed, nor for any other review or promotional article ie a post about an author's book tour or newest project.
All reviews are the true and honest opinion of the individual reviewing the book.
1) The method of acquiring the book does not have a bearing on the content of the review.
2) Jax and Steph receive free digital galleys from the online galley service, NetGalley.
3) Bea reviews books from the online galley service Edelweiss, and from her local library.
4) CarolKat, Steph, Jax and Bea review books that we paid for personally or were received as a personal gift, and own for our personal reading enjoyment.
5) Sometimes we receive books from an author or publisher, either in print or electronic form, for review. No compensation is received by either party and a review is not promised.
6) Finally, the fine print, lol: Any links to places to purchase books are provided as a convenience, and do not serve as an endorsement by this blog or by the vendors. All reviews are the true and honest opinion of the individual reviewing the book.
“Bea's Book Nook is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.”
THE BOOK DEPOSITORY Disclosure:
Bea's Book Nook is a participant in The Book Depository's Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program that allows sites and blogs to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to thebookdepository.com.
ALL ROMANCE EBOOKS Disclosure:
Bea's Book Nook is a participant in ARe's Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program that allows sites and blogs to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to allromanceebooks.com.