BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Sunday, November 3, 2013

2014 What An Animal Reading Challenge

http://socratesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2013/11/2014-what-animal-reading-challenge-vii.html

How could I resist an animal challenge? I certainly read enough books with animals, and this one is pretty easy:

Read at least 6 books that have any of the following requirements:


a. there is an animal in the title of the book

b. there is an animal on the cover of the book

c. an animal plays a major role in the book

d. a main character is (or turns into) an animal (define that however you'd like).

***** AMENDED:

Level 1 - Read up to 6 books

Level 2 - Read 7-12

Level 3 - Read 13 or more



The animals can be real or imaginary, you don't need a blog, and crossovers with other challenges are permitted and encouraged.
 For more information and to sign up, go here.

My goal - Level 2 7-12 books. Between cozy mysteries and urban fantasies, this should be a breeze. Did I just jinx myself? :D
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!