BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Cruisin' Thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2014


It's only November, and just barely, but next year's challenges are already popping up. I did this one this year and enjoyed it so I'm signing up again for next year. The challenge is hosted by
Socrates' Book Reviews and runs from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014. It includes all book formats - print, ebook, and audio.

I'm going for Level 3 - Super Sleuth - Read 13 or more books.

Need more info? Ready to join in? Go  here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm definitely doing this again! It was so much fun, and since I love reading cozy mysteries anyway, participating is sort of a no-brainer. I did get introduced to several new authors through this year's challenge, so it was a win all around! (My "I did it" post goes up this week!) Thank you for letting me know the sign-up is up already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!