BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Sunday, September 1, 2013

August Challenges Wrap Up

I'll put up a wrap up post every month or early the next month for all of my 2013 reading challenges. Some books, I posted reviews on the blog, some are on goodreads, there may be one or two without reviews, especially books I edit or that are put out by my publisher. I thought I read a lot last month but when I looked at goodreads it was less than I thought. But, I did have a lot of editing so that may have been why I felt like it was so many books.

Book Chick City's 100 Books in 2013

For this challenge, I am not counting any children's books, unless it's YA or MG, nor am I counting books that I edit. I am also doing goodreads' reading challenge and I'm counting everything for that one, but not tracking here on the blog. :D


1. The Final Sentence by Daryl Wood Gerber

2. 
3. Cursed by S.J. Harper (blog review Sep. 9th)
4. Backfire by Catherine Coulter
5. Can't Help Falling in Love by Bella Andre
6. Skin Deep by Pamela Clare
7. Doubleblind by Ann Aguirre
8. One Perfect Night by Bella Andre
9. Rock Point by Carla Neggers
10. Emeralds to Emeralds, Dust to Dust by Seanan McGuire
11. Sunset Heat by C.R. Moss
12. How Green This Land, How Blue This Sea: A Newsflesh Novella by Mira Grant
13. The Last Execution by Jerrie Alexander
14. Dragon's Child by M.K. Hume
15. Skinny Bitch in Love by Kim Barnouin
16. Omens by Kelley Armstrong

Total to date: 103 SUCCESS!
 
Cruisin' Through the Cozies Reading Challenge 2013 - Goal 13 or more

1. The Final Sentence by Daryl Wood Gerber

 
Total to date: 13 MADE IT! Anything after this is gravy :)


2013 Ebook Challenge - Original Goal 25 - New Goal 75 

1. The Final Sentence by Daryl Wood Gerber

2.

3.  Skin Deep by Pamela Clare

4. One Perfect Night by Bella Andre
5. Rock Point by Carla Neggers
6. Emeralds to Emeralds, Dust to Dust by Seanan McGuire
7. 
8. Sunset Heat by C.R. Moss
9. How Green This Land, How Blue This Sea: A Newsflesh Novella by Mira Grant
10. The Last Execution by Jerrie Alexander
11.  Dragon's Child by M.K. Hume

Total to date: 68
 
Just For Fun Reading Challenge 2013 - Goal 1 A Month  
 


Backfire by Catherine Coulter 

Total to date: 8 (I have more for the year but for the challenge we can only count one per month.)

Hmm, a better month than I initially thought :) Go me!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the challenges you completed! I still need to complete my own Cruisin' thru the Cozies. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Bea! I'm impressed; I haven't completed any of my challenges yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!