BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Debbie Macomber Video Chat on Goodreads Monday May 6th

Goodreads will be having a  live video chat with Debbie Macomber, a New York Times best selling romance author, on Monday, May 6th at 2pm ET/11am PT. They'll be discussing her latest book, Rose Harbor in Bloom, her successful career, and her life as a novelist.

To RSVP to the chat and receive a reminder email the day before the chat, click here and RSVP "Yes." To watch the chat or ask a question, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I *so* want to listen in on this, but I have an appointment, and won't have internet access. Oh, well...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!