BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

John Scalzi Ebook Bundle Sale

Subterranean Press is having a sale on it's John Scalzi ebook bundle. You get 7 fiction titles and 1 non-fiction title. The sale runs until the end of November and is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo (links below).

Fiction:
  • How I Proposed To My Wife: An Alien Sex Story
  • An Election
  • Questions for a Soldier
  • The Sagan Diary
  • Judge Sn Goes Golfling 
  • The Tale of the Wicked
  • The God Engines
Non-Fiction
  • You're Not Fooling Anyone When You Take Your Laptop to a Coffee Shop
If purchased individually, the books would run you $17.92, but for the month of November, you can get all of the Scalzi you can handle for the low price of $7.99. If you haven't read Scalzi before, this is a good way to ease into his writing.

To order, head over to (Kindle|BN.com|Kobo).

3 comments:

  1. I love Scalzi!! I'm sure you follow "whatever"... *snicker, snicker* - go Ohio natives (I'm from Ohio!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I proposed to my wife - an alien sex tale? I love that title. lol this is a great sale. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!