BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, June 21, 2012

When Will You Rise? Cover for Mira Grant's New Book

It's hardly a secret that I'm a fan of Mira Grant and her Newsflesh trilogy. "When Will You Rise", from Sunterranean Press, contains a novella and a short story set in the world of Grant's award-nominated Newsflesh trilogy, along with seven black and white illustrations. "When Will You Rise" is right on schedule to ship this fall, according to the publisher. Now, the cover!


Zombies! Run!

2 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....must have *wipes drool from chin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already ordered mine a few weeks ago. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!