BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Rising Cover! New Kelley Armstrong Book

I'm a few days late posting this, its been a crazy week. On Monday, Kelley revealed the cover for the next and last book in her Darkness rising YA series, "The Rising". It continues the blue color story of the first two books, but it's not my favorite cover in the series. That would be "The Gathering", but I like this one too. I'm not sure if it's the same model on this cover as on the other two, but she looks older than I envision Maya to be.



So, what do you think? Do you like it? Dislike it? Love it? What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I love the new cover and cannot wait to continue the tale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if I love it. It doesn't really give me any vibes on what the story is about - but then again, few book covers do!
    There is some mystery about it though - I do like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this the sequel to the calling???????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. It's the third book in the trilogy.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!