BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, October 21, 2010

MIA for a while

Unfortunately, my laptop has developed problems and I am unable to use it. My computer access, as well as internet access, is utterly dependent on my local library. They have almost a dozen computers with internet access available to the public. However, they are not, of course, open 24 hours, 7 days week, and the computers have a one-hour time limit. So, barring one post that I had previously written and have set to publish this coming Monday, the 25th, and a review that I hope I can get written and posted this weekend by stalking the library computers, there will be no new posts until I get my laptop fixed. I don't know when that will be.

I am having some withdrawal anxiety; I have become amazing connected, and dependent on, my computer and the internet. Thank goodness I have some net access via my cell, or I'd be utterly insane by now. (No comments from the peanut gallery :P)

My apologies to you all and I will try to be back soon. The one advantage? I'm getting more reading done. :)

Bea

1 comment:

  1. Oh bother.

    Miss you already. I hope you can get connected again soon. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!