BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Book Share #22




I'm participating in Feed My Reader Friday hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A WriterThe Sunday Post, hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer, and Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews. The  memes allow book bloggers the chance to share print and digital books they've received and different posts and events at their blog.

Dare I say it? I think I may be healthy again. I wonder how long that will last? :D It was a good week overall, if a little busy. You may have noticed that you aren't receiving the blog's email or updates via the RSS. That's because feedburner decided to go kablooey on me.  I have ZERO skills in that department so trying to fix it was a bust; now I'm trying to switch from feedburner to another RSS provider. Sigh. So, the posts from last week need lots of loving. :) If you have a few minutes, read them (the ones that interest you), comment on them, share them - twitter, facebook, Google+, etc. - I would be very grateful.

The week in review



Spotlight/Book Blast:  The Spy Lover by Kiana Davenport




BOOKS

Won - Kindle


 From the author, Linn B Halton

Review - Kindle


I'm such a cat person, this was a no-brainer. :D


I saw this at Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf and decided to put in a request. I was happy when they emailed to say 'yes'. :)

Kindle Freebies


This is permanently free at Smashwords so if the blurb intrigues you, go get it!


Can I just say, this book has WAY too many covers? There are a bunch on goodreads and none of them were the Amazon cover. The book is only a couple years old; it doesn't need so many different covers. Argh.



Astraea Press Birthday Freebies





I worked on Innocent Tears and was curious to see what the final version looked like. 

Yes, I went a little nuts with the freebies. With my publisher giving away free books every day this month, I expect even more over the next 4 weeks. :D

I hope you had a good week. Leave a link to your book share post in your comment and I'll stop by.

20 comments:

  1. :) I am happy that you are feeling better. Nice haul, there are some interesting books there. Have a great day...

    Thanks for stopping by earlier.
    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check out The Cat Whisperer!! And I'm glad you got What's a Witch to Do? too! Hope we both enjoy it!

    My Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Sunday post is so bad for my TBR pile. :D I also hope we enjoy it. :)

      Delete
  3. A) Glad your are feeling better!! B) Feedburner sucks! I switched over my email followers to mailchimp and my wordpress account, but the RSS feed still goes through FB, it's such a headache trying to figure everything out. I hope it works out for you, soon :) Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a mess and so beyond my tech skills. I've heard good things about mailchimp and may look into that for email once I get the RSS straightened out.

      Delete
  4. You my dear are a freebie addict, how do you find them all! Enjoy, and how cool that you worked on a book and get to see the finished project. Hope you are feeling well! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh I really am. I have several sources I use to find them.

      I'm feeling much better, thanks. It's about time! :D

      Delete
  5. It's great that your feeling better. What's A Witch looks interesting. I hope you have a great week and enjoy all your reads!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm looking forward to reading WAWTD. Have a good week!

      Delete
  6. Lots of good books for you :)
    Enjoy! And I am glad you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're feeling better! :-) Your book selection looks really good - 'What's a Witch To Do' sounds great, and 'The Cat Whisperer' - yay for cat people! :-D

    Have a lovely week, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm looking forward to those books very much!

      Delete
  8. The mysteries look great! I haven't seen or read any of them but I hope you enjoy them :) Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh - hope you figure out an alternative for Feedburner. I suck so bad with techie stuff like that. So many book... FREEBIES! haha. Some of those look pretty good. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking at feedblitz; they seem like a good option. I do love those freebies; they fit perfectly into my budget. :D

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!