BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Saturday, February 2, 2013

January's Reading Challenges Wrap Up

I'll put up a wrap up post every month (or in this case, early the next month :D) for all of my 2013 reading challenges. Some books, I posted reviews on the blog, some are on goodreads, there may be one or two without reviews.

Book Chick City's 100 Books in 2013

For this challenge, I am not counting any children's books, unless it's YA, nor am I counting books that I edit. I am also doing goodreads' reading challenge and I'm counting everything for that one, but not tracking here on the blog. :D

1) Hearse and Buggy by Laura Bradford
2) Anything for You by Jessica Scott
3) Pandora's Temple by Jon Land
4) Darkness Devours by Keri Arthur
5) Serpent Queen by J.A. Campbell
6) How to Misbehave by Ruthie Knox
7) Copper Beach by Jayne Ann Krentz
8) Killer Librarian by Mary Lou Kirwin
9) Forbidden by Kelley Armstrong (no review yet, link is just to Goodreads page)

Total to date: 9

Cruisin' Through the Cozies Reading Challenge 2013 - Goal 13 or more

1)  Hearse and Buggy by Laura Bradford
2) Killer Librarian by Mary Lou Kirwin

Total to date: 2

2013 Ebook Challenge - Goal 25

1) How to Misbehave by Ruthie Knox
2)  Serpent Queen by J.A. Campbell
3)  Pandora's Temple by Jon Land
4)  Anything for You by Jessica Scott
5) Time to Get Ready, Bunny! by Brenda Ponnay
6)


 Total to date: 6

2 comments:

  1. You did great. I hope you are feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pretty good month, reading-wise. My asthma and sinus infection seem to have cleared up; I have my fingers crossed.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!