BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, Bea's Book Nook

I hope everyone celebrating today has a wonderful day, whether you are spending it at home or away, by yourself or with family or friends. May your day be full of good food, good company, good books, and joy. For everyone not celebrating, may your day be joyful and full of books. And everyone take a moment to think about what you are thankful for. I'm thankful for my family and friends both near and far, a safe and warm place to live, reasonably good health, my collection of books, this blog and its readers, and the luxury of having a pet, my boy Claude.

Happy Thanksgiving from Bea and Claude!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!