BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Friday, May 9, 2014

Ebook Deals - Krista D Ball and Layton Green

Two of my favorite authors are having sales on some of their books. I've read and reviewed both authors and have their newest books in my review TBR pile.

First up, today is the last day to get "What Kings Ate and Wizards Drank" for 99 cents at Amazon. Don't have a Kindle? No problem. Buy the Kindle book, email the receipt to Krista at kristadball@gmail.com, tell her what format you need, and she'll send it to you. While you're there, why not pick up her new one, "Hustlers, Harlots, and Heroes", which I'll be reviewing later this month. It's not on sale, but it's the next book in Krista's historical reference series.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16122737-what-kings-ate-and-wizards-drank
click to go to the goodreads page
 
Second, Layton Green has a new book, "The Metaxy Project", not part of his Dominic Grey series, out today. It has an opening weekend promotional price of 99 cents for two days only, May 9th and 10th, then it's going up. I'm a fan of Green's Dominic Grey series and I'm looking forward to reading this book. I'll be reviewing it next month.
 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21964316-the-metaxy-project
Click to go to the goodreads page


Now go forth, purchase, read and enjoy!

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Bea. I have not tried these authors but you have me curious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!