BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Cat Thursday - Snooze Button


Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict that celebrates cats; their foibles and humorousness and the joy they bring. You can join in by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you made or came across, cat art or share with us pics of your own felines, then post your link up at The True Book Addict

I banned Goof from the bedroom a year ago, before my lung surgery, but that doesn't stop him from sitting outside my door and squawking, and of course for years before that he and every other cat I've owned demanded breakfast in no uncertain terms. Several cats I've had would chew my hair, one would put her cold wet nose on my eyelids. :D

12 comments:

  1. I still live with this :) My cats don't sleep on my bed at night because our dogs are there and it's too crowded, but in the morning when they hear the alarm they come running in and try to sit on me. And yes, chew my hair, lick my face, and just stare at me in annoyance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, the stare. Mine does that for his other meals. :D

      Delete
  2. Mine come rampaging through our bedroom and make a ton of noise...grrr :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I can see that happening. I'm so glad we feed our cats at night so we don't have kitty alarm clocks :)
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boy would prefer an unlimited bowl of kibble but he's on a diet.

      Delete
  4. My cat just pushes my head off the pillow to let me know it's time for breakfast. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy, that's the truth. my furry charmers wake me up promptly every morning—precisely before I want to get up, lol! Love this meme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh so true! I have 2 hair pullers and an elbow biter. They're such cuties. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that pic! My cats don't wake me up purposely, but Arya does play with my feet and legs from time to time and I wake up with little scratches on my legs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!