BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge March 2013 Wrap Up


Well, the challenge is over. I achieved 9 books that counted for the challenge though I read 14 in all for the month of March. I also went through my TBR shelf on goodreads and updated it. I marked as read some books I missed, removed some I was no longer interested in, and moved all books that I didn't actually own but want to read and put them on a wishlist shelf. Of course, I've added books, mostly for review. My current TBR shelf is at 739 and my wishlist is at 171. I still have too many books to read but I'm getting there. 

 When I posted my goals I had the following books that I hoped to get read. The ones I actually read are listed after.

 Written in Stone by Ellery Adams (library)

Holiday Buzz by Cleo Coyle (library)

Drop Dead on Recall by Sheila Webster Boneham (library)

Flawless by Carrie Lofty (won)

Unmasking Kelsey by Kay Hooper (library) 

Daybreak by Ellen Connor (won)

Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger (library) 

The Frog Prince by Deanna Wadsworth (won)

The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber (won)

The Janus Affair by Philippa Ballantine & Tee Morris (won)

The Man Who Dreamed of Elk-Dogs & Other Stories from the Tipi by Paul Goble (won)

Dark Water by Chynna T. Laird (won)


Wicked Circle by Linda Robertson (won)
Scent to Her Grave by India Ink (library)

The Body in the Boudoir by Katherine Hall Page (library)

The Books I actually read for the challlenge:


I knew I wouldn't make it all the way through my reading list but I had hoped to do better. Ah well, at least I made some progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!