BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Monday, March 4, 2013

New Mira Grant Cover!!!!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's a new Mira Grant book coming out in November and today Orbit Books unveiled the cover.  I couldn't find anything about the book on either the Mira Grant site or the Seanan McGuire site but goodreads has a blurb. It looks to be the first book in a new series.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Book Blurb from goodreads ~
A decade in the future, humanity thrives in the absence of sickness and disease.

We owe our good health to a humble parasite - a genetically engineered tapeworm developed by the pioneering SymboGen Corporation. When implanted, the tapeworm protects us from illness, boosts our immune system - even secretes designer drugs. It's been successful beyond the scientists' wildest dreams. Now, years on, almost every human being has a SymboGen tapeworm living within them.

But these parasites are getting restless. They want their own lives... and will do anything to get them.
Is it November yet?

6 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting. I'm shamed to say I've not read any of her books yet. :( Bad me. Hope you get and enjoy this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, if you have a chance, you really, really should. Intelligent, terrifying, gripping, pretty damn near perfect, they're fantastic. She's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O_O!!!! SO awesome!!! I can't wait to read this! I bet it's going to be creepy as hell :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my thought too. I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. *happy dance* this is my Wow for um next week I think..like you I cannot wait!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely a WoW. I want it NOW. :D

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!