BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cruisin' Thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2013



Thanks to The Readingista for the heads up about this challenge. This will be my last one for the year as it makes my 5th one for the year. O_o

This challenge is hosted by Socrates' Book Reviews Blog. I enjoy cozy mysteries and currently I have a bunch from the library and more on my TBR shelf. So, this should be an easy one for me. :D

Not sure what a cozy mystery is? Read here for more info. 

The Details:

Dates:  January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013
Check Ins:  Review Link Up  and Wrap Up Post 
The review link up will be just the one post at SBRB and can be updated monthly.
 
Formats: All formats count - print, digital, audio
 
Levels:
  • Level 1 - Snoop - Read at least 6 books
  • Level 2 - Investigator - Read 7-12 books
  • Level 3 - Super Sleuth - Read 13 or more books
My Goal:  I'm shooting for Level 3. It'll be a stretch for me, which is good. 

My Books: I'll post them here, with links to the review, if I did one. If not, I'll just post the title and dates read.


January

1)  Hearse and Buggy by Laura Bradford (that's the goodreads review; it'll post on the blog on Monday January 4th)
2) Killer Librarian by Mary Lou Kirwin

February

5 comments:

  1. I am glad to see that you are on board. I look forward to seeing the books that you read. Yep, I knew it. I definitely had you pegged as a Super Sleuth. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, it was just too tempting to pass up. I figure it's one a month with a couple extra for Super Sleuth so it should be doable. :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the challenge! I hope you have a great year of reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!