BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Wrap Up of My August Review Copy Clean Up


I had 14 books on my list to read for the review clean up. I completed 7, DNF'ed 1, and am currently reading 2 more. I also read several non-review books during the month. I had hoped to complete at least 3/4 of my list but achieved half of the list. It was definitely worth doing and I'm glad I participated, it helped me make progress.

Review Books to Read

Sweet Talk by Julie Garwood - reviewed
Precinct 13 by Tate Hallaway - reviewed
A Sliver of Shadow by Allison Pang - reviewed
Shadow of Deceit by Mal Olson - reviewed
Broken Harbor by Tana French- reviewed
Harmless As Doves by P.L. Gaus- reviewed
When You Wish Upon A Duke by Isabella Bradford- reviewed
Silent Samaritan by James Tucker- reading now
The Kentucky Derby by James C. Nicholson - reading now
The Last Victim by Karen Robards -DNF
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa- postponed until October
Two Weeks Notice by Rachel Caine- unread (I still need to read the first book)
Blaze of Winter by Elisabeth Barrett - unread
The Way Back Home by Barbara Freethy - unread 

So, not great but decent. I feel a bit better about my review pile. How did you make out, are you caught up on your review books? Even if you didn't participate, I'm interested in how you're doing.

5 comments:

  1. Well I did four reviews and read two more. I think you did great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did awesome Bea especially with everything else you had going on! congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow u did awesome! I did about four I think! I need to do an August wrap up and for this review copy so you will have to watch out for it as I am bit behind and not done it :/ I have being a bit down so not done any blogging x I do have three books which started and not finished, I read more than one at a time sometimes x. No idea why! Well done you! My review pile grew in August though by double+ what I read and I bought a lot of books too lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like more than decent to me! I also reviewed 8, but I considered it a super busy month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an impressive share.Well I sincerely liked reading it. This information procured by you is very constructive for correct planning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!