BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Excerpt from The Dark Garden by Eden Bradley

So, unless you've been offline and avoiding the news the past few months, you've probably heard talk of 50 Shades of Grey, the Twilight inspired, BDSM love story that's been on the New York Times combined fiction and ebook charts for 11 weeks with it's sequels 50 Shades of  Darker and 50 Shades of Freed following at #2 and #3.There's been intense interest by readers in finding similar books. I haven't read the book, nor do I plan to, but two of my do-workers did and thoroughly enjoyed it. Both Dear Author and Smart Bitches have lists of books that interested readers can try for further exploration of BDSM themed erotica. And today, thanks to Random House, I have an excerpt from one. I hope you like it!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I haven' read fifty shades yet..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing the excerpt link to my book! THE DARK GARDEN was originally released in 2007, but Random House just re-released it with a new black and white cover, a la 50 Shades.
    I have more BDSM from both my pen names-Eden Bradley and Eve Berlin.
    Thank you again for mentioning my work!
    Eden/Eve :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!