BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dusty Reads #3


Dusty Reads is a weekly meme hosted by Giselle at Xpresso Reads where we spotlight a book sitting in our TBR pile.

 Book Blurb from Goodreads:
In a world where being of mixed-blood is a major liability, Sabina Kane has the only profession fit for an outcast: assassin. But, her latest mission threatens the fragile peace between the vampire and mage races and Sabina must scramble to figure out which side she's on. She's never brought her work home with her---until now. 

This time, it's personal.







I won this book, and the next two, from Thoughts of a Scot back in the spring and still haven't gotten around to reading them. I have heard very mixed reviews about the series. Assassins seem so be a trending career choice for urban fantasy heroines lately. It's certainly possible to make an assassin sympathetic so I want to see how Wells handles it. I just need some downtime where I can read for fun. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an interesting read. I haven't heard of it until now. Hope you enjoy the series.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!