For all of you of all ages who love picture books but find they don't qualify for your other challenges, or just want an excuse to read them. . .here's a challenge just for you!
Formerly hosted by Book Dragon's Lair. She's cutting back her challenge hosting for 2016 and passed the baton to me.
- Challenge runs from January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016. Sign up is now through December 1, 2016.
- Read picture books.
- Pick a number and go for it. Twelve too easy? Go for 20. Piece of cake? Go for 40.
- Books you own and library check outs count. So do ebooks and re-reads.
- Please post about the challenge and sign up with a direct link.
- A blog is not necessary, just link to where you talk about the challenge or a dedicated public shelf at goodreads or LibraryThing.
- Write a review - 2 sentences or an essay, whatever works for you, but there is a minimum of 2 sentences for your review. Not sure what to write? How about something like, "The characters were a delight but the artwork was dreary. It was disappointing." I'll post a link up post each month for those who want to share. Reviews are not necessary but would be nice so we know which ones to read ourselves. :)