BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Cat Thursday - May I Borrow Your Phone?


 Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict that celebrates cats; their foibles and humorousness and the joy they bring. You can join in by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you made or came across, cat art or share with us pics of your own felines, then post your link up at The True Book Addict.



This pic reminds me of when I was growing up and late one night my mother, who didn't have her glasses on, opened the door to let our black-and-white cat in and instead a skunk poked his head in the door. Happily, she got the door closed before he came in and he/she chose not to spray us.

10 comments:

  1. Ha! That is classic. Glad it didn't end up in the house! That could have been one unpleasant event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture! My mother-in-law babysat someone's raccoon once and said it was like babysitting a very agile toddler. The raccoon never stopped moving and got into everything. She was exhausted by the time he was picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A skunk !!! That was a close call ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO, I bet he thought wow what a nice lady let me take a look inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture! Yesterday, I heard loud quacking and ran to the front door to discover three ducks on our porch. LOL They looked for all the world like they were coming to ask for a handout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's like that commercial where the woman needs glasses and she lets the skunk in instead of the cat. lol The raccoon reminds of the time when I was a kid and we had two raccoons climb up on the awning and they were looking at us through the big picture window...at night. A bit unnerving at first.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!