Did you receive any books for the holidays? Or have some sitting from the holidays several years ago?
Have you won any books? Have you read them yet?
Are they sitting on a shelf or e-reader, collecting dust?
I know I have a books I've won or been gifted that I haven't read yet. Last year, I devoted February to reading those books and made a good dent in those dusty piles. But I've been fortunate enough to acquire more since then so I'm focusing on them again this February and I thought I'd see if anyone else wanted to join in. I can't be the only one who shoves them aside in favor of books for review or the busyness of every day life. Right? It's not just me is it? Am I all alone?
No? Phew! Come join me!
Read one, two, ten, or a hundred! Ok, maybe not a hundred. :D But see how many you can get through.
- Sign up is from now through February 15th, 2015. You don't need to post a sign up but please post a goals post before the linky closes on February 15th. You can post on goodreads, Facebook or your blog.
- During the month of February read as many as you can of books you've won or received as a gift. Sorry, books purchased with a gift card do not count. The book itself must have been the gift.
- Any format counts - print, digital, or audio.
- Share a review of your book. It can be short, just a sentence or two, and share the review on your blog, goodreads, Facebook or Amazon.
- On February 1st, I'll post a linky for your reviews.
- Visit as many of the reviews and participants as you can and leave a comment. Maybe you'll find a new to you blog.
- At the end of the month, I'll do a giveaway for a book of your choice from either Book Depository or Amazon, up to $10US.Yes, another book for your win pile! :) Don't worry, I'll do this again next year so if you don't get it read, there's always next time. :D
My Goal -
8 books. I have 2 tour reviews for the month but the rest will be books I've won or been given. Some, probably most, of my reviews will post on the blog in March or April but I'll put up a short review on goodreads.