BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Cat Thursday - An Unexpected Garden


 Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict that celebrates cats; their foibles and humorousness and the joy they bring. You can join in by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you made or came across, cat art or share with us pics of your own felines, then post your link up at The True Book Addict.

Yeah, I'd say it's been a while. :D Goof is tolerant when I procrastinate on cleaning his box, but I think even he would protest this.

Nothing But Kitty CATS


Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. HA! If only that is what happened when litter boxes were not properly attended to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, I wish that our litter box looked that nice when we forget to scoop for a few days! With 2 cats, we have to scoop every day or things get nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny ! But "my" litter boxes don't grow into that when they're not taken care of lol !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewwww! My cats would not be happy. I agree with Lark. It's a sight better than a two cat litter box. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!