It's spring cleaning time again! I'm participating in two such reading challenges this month, this one, and the Clean Out Your E-Reader Challenge. This challenge is hosted is by the Caffeinated Reviewer and is all about reading books in your personal TBR pile and not review books. I do need to sneak in a few review books, which won't count, but I will aim to read mostly from my personal pile. Last month I had my own private reading challenge wherein I tried to catch up on books I'd won or been gifted, with mixed success. This month I'll focus on catching up on series books which I can then count towards the Finishing the Series Reading Challenge. However, I want flexibility in my reading this month so I'll also read whatever strikes my fancy, be it print or digital.
How does the Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge work? (For full details or to sign up, go here or here.)
1) Beginning March 1st, 2014 and ending March 31, 2014 at midnight, read books from your TBR pile. ALL books must have been published before March 2014.
2) To encourage you for every book you read you’ll get one entry into a Rafflecopter drawling to win a new 2014 release of your choice!
3) Post a review to Goodreads, your blog or Facebook then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. (review can be a short one)
4) You can combine events, challenges etc. (YAY!)
5) No novellas for this one. :(
I'll post my results at the end of the month in my monthly challenge wrap-up post. Wish me luck!
My very tentative reading list, subject to change:
Kitty's Big Trouble by Carrie Vaughn
Kitty Steals the Show by Carrie Vaughn
Kitty Rocks the House by Carrie Vaughn
Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors by Molly Harper
Discount Armageddon by Seanan McGuire
It's not many I know but I am also doing the COYER challenge and have some review books to read so I think it'll keep me busy.