BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Friday, November 1, 2013

The Friday 56 #5


This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it at Freda's Voice.
 
I'm reading The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. I like her voice and her creativity. This is from 56% into the ebook. Click on the cover to go to it's goodreads page.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13597723-the-naturals


"You think we're looking for two killers?"

"No," I said. "We're only looking for one killer."


Enhanced by Zemanta

11 comments:

  1. Great teaser! Here's mine: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/11/friday-focus-friday-56-book-beginnings.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this author yet...but I'm intrigued. Thanks for sharing...and here's MY FRIDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a book I could get into. My Friday 56 can be seen here: http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/11/the-friday-56-11113.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this one. Will you be reviewing it at some point Bea?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been eyeing this book... sounds awesome!!

    Happy Movember and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good teaser pick! Definitely doesn't give anything away for any potential readers

    My Friday56 post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read a mystery lately, so I'll look into this one.
    Here's my Friday post: Book Beginnings & Friday 56

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed this, of course I wanted more deets, but hope we see more in the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will it be a series? I'd love to see more.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!