I practically live at my library, though I'm there less often than I used to be. Still, the library over the years has been a major supplier for my book habit. This year, to date, I've read 30 books from the library and I have 6 in the living room waiting to be read. So, I'm signing up for this challenge, hosted by Book Dragon's Lair.
From the sign-up post:
Our love of reading can be expensive! Not only are we purchasing books but some of us also need space to keep them.
There are a number of levels, for those who don't have a library card yet to those that live there. Enjoy!
- choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
- check books out of the library
- books may overlap with other challenges
- any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)
- reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is. (post with review linky is coming)
- a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in.
- board book - 3
- picture book - 6
- early reader - 9
- chapter book - 12
- middle grades - 18
- Young adult - 24
- adult - 36
- just insert IV - 50
I'm going to start with a reasonable goal, the middle grade, and will probably move up during the year. Just as I've done this year, I'll post a monthly update of all of my reading challenges.
Now go forth and read books from your library!