Yep, I've signed up for another challenge. :D Apparently I'm a glutton for punishment. However, my Kindle is obese so maybe this well help whittle it down a bit. The challenge runs the entire month of November. The Clean Out Your E-reader Challenge is hosted by Fantasy is More Fun & Because Reading is better than real life.
The idea is to read some of those freebies that have been collecting dust on your e-reader, whether you legally downloaded them for free, received them for review, or purchased them for less than $5. Yep, ebooks you bought on sale count as long as they were less than $5. Books over that price or that were illegally downloaded don't count and you will be removed from the challenge.
There will be challenges and giveaways, maybe a Twitter chat. During the month-long challenge you can share your progress on Twitter using the hashtag #COYER.
Want to join? Go here and sign up; you can sign up through 11:9PM PST tonight.
These are the e-books I'm aiming to read this month. I'll track my success here as well as post a wrap up in my monthly challenge wrap up post.
1) Thursday Morning Breakfast (and Murder) Club by Liz Stauffer
2) Maddie's Choice by Joyce Zeller
3) If You Were Mine by Bella Andre
4) Echo Prophecy by Lindsey Fairleigh
5) Happily Ever Afterlife, anthology
6) Kissing Under the Mistletoe: A Sullivan Christmas by Bella Andre
7) All I Want for Christmas Is A Duke by Delilah Marvelle & Maire Claremont
8) One Foot In the Grave by Steven J. York
9) A Cajun Werewolf Christmas by Selena Blake
10) The Lola Cruz Christmas Story by Melissa Bourbon Ramirez
Wish me luck!