BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Saturday, March 2, 2013

February's Reading Challenges Wrap Up

I'll put up a wrap up post every month or early the next month for all of my 2013 reading challenges. Some books, I posted reviews on the blog, some are on goodreads, there may be one or two without reviews, especially books I edit or that are put out by my publisher.

I didn't do as well this month; my jobs and the shorter month interfered with my reading and my reviewing. This month, March, I'm participating in Kimba the Caffeinated's Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge so next's month wrap up will include that also. I will be focusing my reading not on review books but my personal books. There will still be a few promised reviews but most of the reviews will be of books that I own and read for pleasure first, review second.

Book Chick City's 100 Books in 2013

For this challenge, I am not counting any children's books, unless it's YA, nor am I counting books that I edit. I am also doing goodreads' reading challenge and I'm counting everything for that one, but not tracking here on the blog. :D

 1. Darkness Hunts by Keri Arthur
 2. Dark Whispers by Krista D. Ball
 3. Stranger Delight by Tabitha Levin
 4. Easter Bunny Murder by Leslie Meier
 5. Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs
 6. Rally 'Round the Corpse by Hy Conrad
 7. Harry Potter: The Prequel by J. K. Rowling
 8. A Very Lusty Christmas by Cara Covington
 9. Frozen by Kate Watterson

Total to date: 18

Cruisin' Through the Cozies Reading Challenge 2013 - Goal 13 or more 

1. Easter Bunny Murder by Leslie Meier
2. Rally 'Round the Corpse by Hy Conrad

Total to date: 4

2013 Ebook Challenge - Goal 25 

1. Dark Whispers by Krista D. Ball
2. Stranger Delight by Tabitha Levin
3. Harry Potter: The Prequel by J. K. Rowling
4. A Very Lusty Christmas by Cara Covington

Total to date: 10

Just For Fun Reading Challenge 2013 - Goal 1 A Month 

I forgot to put this in my January Wrap Up Post so this has both January and February.

January - Painless Grammar (Barron's Painless Series) by Rebecca Elliott, 3rd edition (yes, I read this for fun. :D I enjoyed it quite a bit.)
 
February - A Very Lusty Christmas  by Cara Covington

Total to date: 2

I actually did better this month than I thought. I'm on track for all of my goals so far. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!