Thanks to The Readingista for the heads up about this challenge. This will be my last one for the year as it makes my 5th one for the year. O_o
This challenge is hosted by Socrates' Book Reviews Blog. I enjoy cozy mysteries and currently I have a bunch from the library and more on my TBR shelf. So, this should be an easy one for me. :D
Not sure what a cozy mystery is? Read here for more info.
Dates: January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013
Check Ins: Review Link Up and Wrap Up Post
The review link up will be just the one post at SBRB and can be updated monthly.
Formats: All formats count - print, digital, audio
- Level 1 - Snoop - Read at least 6 books
- Level 2 - Investigator - Read 7-12 books
- Level 3 - Super Sleuth - Read 13 or more books
My Books: I'll post them here, with links to the review, if I did one. If not, I'll just post the title and dates read.
1) Hearse and Buggy by Laura Bradford (that's the goodreads review; it'll post on the blog on Monday January 4th)
2) Killer Librarian by Mary Lou Kirwin