BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Wrap Up of Just for Fun Reading Challenge 2012 & 2013 Sign up


One of my goals this year was to read more for fun this year so I joined in this challenge. With all of the reading I do for the blog and for editing, it was a real challenge but I did it! I managed at least one book for fun every month and this month I managed even more. I am so pleased and it was so rewarding that I signed up for the 2013 challenge also. :) I know it will be a challenge, a real challenge, but it's a reward to read just for fun so it's worth doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!