BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Monday, May 7, 2012

New Astraea Press Submission call - it's for charity! For the Love of Paws


Astraea Press is seeking submissions for to benefit a charity, For the Love of Paws. Astraea Press is an Epublisher that offers clean fiction in all genres based on high morals appealing to audiences of ages 15 and up. Click here to see their submission guidelines.

DISCLOSURE: I work part-time for Astraea. I am not being compensated in any way for posting this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!