BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde A cozy space for talking about books.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Nora Roberts 2012 Release Schedule


I'm a fan of Nora Roberts as well as her alter ego, JD Robb, and always look forward to her new books, though I don't buy every one. I usually buy her Robb books once they go to paperback and I get her Roberts books from my library. The ones that I really like I buy when they're available in paperback. I like to know when they are being released, as do many of her readers, and Roberts thoughtfully provides a schedule on her website. She also just sent out her newsletter with a schedule of new releases (not  re-releases) for 2012. I've reprinted it below and here's a link to the full release schedule on her website.

FEBRUARY
Celebrity in Death (hardcover)
APRIL   
The Witness (hardcover) 
MAY
The Last Boyfriend (trade) The Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy #2 
SEPTEMBER
Delusion in Death (hardcover)
NOVEMBER
The Perfect Hope (trade) The Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy #3
 
The newsletter also had an excerpt from the next JD Robb book, "Celebrity in Death". There will be a link to the excerpt on her site in a few days. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bea,

    I have only just recently discovered this author(s) and become hooked on both styles of writing.

    I think that if I was truly honest, I prefer it when she writes as JD Robb.

    I checked her out on one of the sites I use and cannot believe just how prolific an author she is, so I doubt that I shall ever get around to reading everything she has written.

    However, for a quick, cozy read, I shall always have a book on standby.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a time I preferred her Roberts books to her Robb books but I've gone the other direction, and most of the time now, I prefer her Robb books to her newer Roberts books. She is a very prolific author, and trying to read them all could be a full-time job I think. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nora Roberts, always buy her books in Hardcover or now on Kindle. Lately her stand alone Hardcovers have been missing the certain something that makes a Nora Roberts book a Nora Roberts book. But The Witness reminded me why this women is a publishing powerhouse. I couldn't put it down and couldn't wait until nap time/bed time to finish reading. Which I did in 48 hours. Felt like Nora deserved some accolades for this novel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I enjoy hearing from my readers.

Due to a huge upswing in spam comments, I had to disable anonymous commenting. If you have trouble commenting, you can use the Kontactr form at the bottom of the page. It won't show publicly but I'll still get the comment.