BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas!

 


2020 has been such an odd and stressful year; yet, in some ways it's been a good year. My plans for Christmas are low key, which actually suits me very well, although I'd originally planned to travel to visit my stepmother. Ah well. Deity willing, that can happen next Christmas.

Claude and I wish you a safe, healthy, and blessed day today, whether you celebrate Christmas or it's just another Friday. 


Blessed be!


8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! We are staying home and we did a little but most days are very similar right now.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the days blend together. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas Bea! I hope it's been a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, it has. :) I hope you and your family had a good holiday and enjoying some time off.

      Delete
  3. I hope you had a Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!