BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Cat Thursday: Give The Cat A Pill


 Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict that celebrates cats; their foibles and humorousness and the joy they bring. You can join in by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you made or came across, cat art or share with us pics of your own felines, then post your link up at The True Book Addict.


5 comments:

  1. This one had me laughing! I can give a pill to a big dog no problem but I've never successfully gotten one in a cat without at least one other person there to help with the holding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My last cat was a real challenge to give a pill and the brat needed one every day. I'd rather pill a toddler. :D

      Delete
  2. That's so funny. And I'm crying b/c I have two cats that will each need a pill Monday morning. *GROANS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giving pills to cats is no fun! I have managed to do it a few times to different cats, but it's not easy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!