BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Cat Thursday - Conversations with our cats


 Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict that celebrates cats; their foibles and humorousness and the joy they bring. You can join in by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you made or came across, cat art or share with us pics of your own felines, then post your link up at The True Book Addict

I saw this on facebook and laughed reading it; they're soooo true! Click on the link to see if you and your cat have any of these conversations. Goof and I have had several, graceful he is not. :D

http://www.buzzfeed.com/analuisa1234/23-conversations-every-cat-owner-has-had-with-thei-fxd2

"Do you do anything besides sleep all day?"

Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. What a great picture! I just want to kiss him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually have great conversations with my cat before feeding time…. a long and load exchange of 'Miaaaauuuu ..yes?….miaaauuuu ….yes?' :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every single one...almost daily. HaHa! Thanks for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!