BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Astraea Press Submissions Call!


Hello authors, published and not yet published. My employer, Astraea Press, has several new submission calls right now. We specialize in clean, non-erotic titles. Currently we are looking for the following:

Regency: Must be set during the Regency time period, any genre.


Paranormal: VERY interested in stories featuring vampires and werewolves (my personal fave), especially YA and NA.

Valentine's: Valentine's themed stories, any genre, any word length.

Sports: Have a story that involves athletes? Football, soccer, horse racing (another personal fave!)...All genres and word lengths with particular interest in high school sports and NA.

See here for more info or drop me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!