BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mitchell Maxwell E-vent

On Tuesday, October 11 at 3 p.m. ET, BookTrib.com is celebrating Mitchell Maxwell’s debut novel, Little Did I Know! Award winning Broadway producer Mitchell Maxwell himself will be there for a LIVE video chat for an entire hour to answer your questions and share stories from behind the curtains!

Ten lucky party-goers will snag a goodie bag, complete with a copy of Little Did I Know, an ECOSYSTEM dream journal made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper, and a custom Little Did I Know pen, all inside of an official BookTrib tote.
I will have an interview with Mitchell on October 13th, along with an excerpt from his book. I hope to see you then, or at the party, or both!



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!