BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Sign Up Post for 2016 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge!

http://www.fallingforya.com/2015/12/2016-netgalley-edelweiss-reading.html 

I've been doing this challenge this year and it's helped me get my NetGalley ratio up. Currently, I'm at 79%; NG recommends 80%, and I'd like to get it up to 90%. My Edelweiss ratio is currently at 87%; I'd like to get it up to 90% also.

Falling for YA decided to host the challenge again in 2016 so I'm joining in again. Go here for more info and to sign up.

My challenge goal is level platinum, 75 books. 

The Details:

  • The challenge will run from Jan 1, 2015 – Dec 31, 2015.
  • Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up. (I sucked at that this year; I need to do better next year.)
  • Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.
  • At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews.
  • If you forget to link up one month it's not a problem just add your reviews next month.
  • If you would like to move up or down levels that is completely fine and at your discretion.
  • If you have any questions tweet @FallingForYA or e-mail Emisbookblog@aol.com!

6 comments:

  1. I should do this. I want to get my % up to 80 over at NetGalley. I've never requested anything over at Edelweiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do this -- one of my resolutions for next year is to stay on top of my reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a good idea. Do the ARCs have to be current, or will older ones count if you haven't reviewed them yet?

    Good luck with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!