BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Saturday, December 5, 2015

November Balancing the Books


Inspired by Fantasy Is More Fun and The Geeky Blogger's Book Blog, I decided to start tracking my book expenses this year. I'll do a wrap up post at the end of each month.

I've given myself $10 real money each month to spend on books, whether for myself, as gifts, or blog giveaways. "Real money" being cash from my bank account as opposed to gift cards and store credits. I am counting money spent to ship giveaways and Paperbackswap.com books. Books from my personal shelves, borrowed from the library or a friend, and books received for review do not count against my purchases.




NOVEMBER STARTING FUNDS


Cash - $14.42
Amazon Gift Cards - $17.58
Other Gift Cards - $0
Amazon Promotional Credit - $0
Audible Credit - $0
Paperbackswap.com Credits - 16


SPENT/RECEIVED
 
Cash - $0
Amazon Gift Cards Spent- $7.95
Amazon Gift Cards Received - $15
Other Gift Cards - $0
Amazon Promotional Credit - $0
Audible Credit - $0
Paperbackswap.com Credits Spent -0
Paperbackswap.com Credits Received - 0

NOVEMBER ENDING FUNDS

Cash - $14.42
Amazon Gift Cards - $24.63
Other Gift Cards - $0
Amazon Promotional Credit - $0
Audible Credit - $0
Paperbackswap.com Credits - 16

BOOKS BOUGHT - PRINT, EBOOK, AND AUDIO



BOOKS RECEIVED FOR REVIEW- PRINT & KINDLE

BOOKS FROM THE LIBRARY
KINDLE UNLIMITED BOOKS
FREE E-BOOKS & AUDIO BOOKS

BOOKS WON OR GIFTED

Dead by Midnight by Pamela Clare
ricochet by Allyn Lesley

Umm, where did all those books come from? I didn't realize how many had come in until I started putting this post together. Eeeep.

1 comment:

  1. Those are alot of books, but they do look good!

    Hope December is a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!