The read-a-thon is over and I made my goal. Whoo hoo! *tosses confetti*
Hosted by hosted by Bookshelfery and Caffeinated Book Reviewer Nov. 12th-17th, the idea was to read holiday or winter themed books. I had an extensive list of titles to choose from and added two more during the challenge.
My goal was 5 titles from my list. I read 7 1/3, though only 7 count. I got a third of the way through book 8 but then the read-a-thon ended. The stories ranged from short stories to 300+ page novels and the genres were romances, mystery, and even erotica.
- A Silver Wolf Christmas by Terry Spear (Read 11/17, review to come)
- Summer Beach Vets: Playing Santa (Christmas Special) by H.Y. Hanna (Read 11/12; Click to see review)
- The Christmas Bake-Off by Abby Clements (Read 11/12; click to see review)
- What Happens At Christmas (Millworth Manor) by Victoria Alexander (Read 11/14; click to see review)
- Christmas Kink: Five Festive Fantasies by Kay Jaybee (Read 11/12; click to see review)
- The Cop Who Stole Christmas by Christie Craig - (Read 11/13-11/14; click to see review)
- Killer Christmas by Harper Lin (Read 11/14; click to see review)
How did you do? If you didn't participate, do you plan on reading any holiday themed books?