Reading to Win is a monthly challenge I started last year. The idea is to read the books you've won or received as a gift. All genres, all formats, all lengths count; the only requirement is that you won it, online or offline, or that it was given to you, prior to January 1, 2016. It runs February 1st to February 29th, 2016.
Don't have a blog? No problem, make a dedicated shelf at goodreads, and link to it.
There will be a Twitter chat on Saturday February 13th at 4PM EDT. Use the hashtag #winningatreading. Also, use the hashtag during the month to share your progress or what you're reading.
- Put a sign up post on your blog and link it below.
- If you don't have a blog, make a dedicated goodreads shelf (or LibraryThing), make sure it's public, and link it below.
- All genres, all formats, all lengths count
- the only requirement is that you won it, online or offline, or that it was given to you, prior to January 1, 2016
- It runs February 1st to February 29th, 2016. Sign up is now through February 14, 2016.
- Write a review - 2 sentences or an essay, whatever works for you, but there is a minimum of 2 sentences. Not sure what to write? How about something like, "The characters were a delight but the story was slow and confusing. It was disappointing."
- Link your reviews below.
- You don't have to list your posts in your sign up post, but you can. If you do a wrap up post, please list or link the books you read.
- Books may overlap with other reading challenges.
My goal is 10; these are some of the options:
Seduction Game by Pamela Clare