Inspired by posts I spotted on Twitter, I thought it might be fun to share what our favorite reads were for the first quarter of 2015. If it goes well, I may do it every quarter. Jax and I will share our five favorite books that we read between January 1st and March 31st of this year (Steph was going to join us but ran out of time).
In no particular order, my favorites were-
1. Otherworld Nights: An Anthology by Kelley Armstrong: I love this series, love the short short stories, some of which were a slice of life, and I love having the stories in one collection instead scattered here, there, and everywhere.
2. Cold Cold Heart by Tami Hoag - intense, dramatic, heart-wrenching, and provocative.
3. Crash & Burn by Lisa Gardner - twisty, suspenseful, thrilling, intense, and provocative.
4. Toying with His Affections by Laura K. Curtis - sweet, sexy, loved the characters, fun
5. Trust No One by Jayne Krentz - good blend of mystery & romance, made me laugh, kept me reading
1. Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs - Charles and Anna....Alpha and Omega...but not the way you might think.
2. The Virgin by Tiffany Reisz - I love her work. Profound and profane.
3.Playing Knotty by Elia Winters - Naughty, but with rope!
4. Bounty Hunt by Kelley Armstrong - Graphic Novel, with a bit more story on one of the newer characters, Reese. The art work is done by Xaviere, who's done many illustrations for KA's Subterranean Press books.
5.Once Upon a Cool Motorcycle Dude by Kevin O'Malley - This was a reread for me. It was a favorite of my kids, and one brought it home from the library.
What were YOUR favorite reads last month? Share in the comments.