BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Friday, April 3, 2015

The Friday 56: Love Under Two Extroverts by Cara Covington

This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join in the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.

I'm reading an erotic romance, "Love Under Two Extroverts", by Cara Covington, a new release from one of my author clients. The quote is from 56%  in the ebook.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25232684-love-under-two-extroverts



Something Will had just said finally got through her sudden and very unappealing little pity party.

12 comments:

  1. That cover is an eye catcher...where are those bookshelves? A library? A bookstore?

    My Friday post: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2015/04/friday-focus-friday-56-book-beginnings.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assume the bookstore where the heroine works and where she and the guys first flirted.

      Delete
  2. Mmmm....I wonder what he said?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, you'll just have to read it. :D

      Delete
  3. Very curious! Why are they in a library naked? Is that an actual scene because that sounds like it'd be a fun read! Also, why is she having a pity party and what did he say? Sounds like a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If this scene is in the book I haven't encountered it yet but she does work in a bookstore.

      Delete
  4. I love the bookshelves in the cover photo...yes, my eye goes to my first love, books. LOL

    Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “DID YOU EVER HAVE A FAMILY”

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like some erotica now and then. That title cracked me up.LOL
    And everyone should have a little pity party now and then!

    My 56 - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/04/03/the-friday-56-56-bubba-done-it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. For some reason I find the cover funny.

    Check out my Friday 56!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So not my type of read but I hope you are enjoying it. :)

    Stormi
    Friday memes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems like a couple who tell it like it is. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Might be too erotic for my tastes, but hope you enjoy it!
    Happy Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!