BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Cat Thursday - A Temporary Truce


 Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict that celebrates cats; their foibles and humorousness and the joy they bring. You can join in by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you made or came across, cat art or share with us pics of your own felines, then post your link up at The True Book Addict.

I walked into my bedroom and found both boys on my bed, though not too close to each other. :D Goof's eyes are glowing demonically thanks to the flash. He looks positively evil. :P And yes, those are my clothes for the day laid out on my unmade bed. :D

 

9 comments:

  1. They made an agreement to share the bed : one side for each, you'll have to sleep on the floor ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both bed hogs but then so am I. :D

      Delete
  2. Piper is a bed hog too. He somehow always manages to take up the whole bottom half!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I've noticed cats are horrible (and adorable) bed hogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! They look very suspicious of each other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always hear that the cats are accepting when they share a bad. So this must be a good thing :) My girls love the bed too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cats are so cute. My cats love our bed! My husband doesn't love them on the bed. but when he's not home....

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a Mexican standoff! LOL

    C'mon...we know your bed was made and the boys messed it all up...without moving your clothes. Very clever kitties. *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!