BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Monday, November 10, 2014

Quote-Tastic All I Want for Christmas Is You by Jessica Scott


Join us every Monday and share a favorite quote that's grabbed you for one reason or another. Everyone's welcome to join in - authors, bloggers, readers. The more the merrier! Just grab the button and put up your post :) Don't have a blog? No worries, just leave your favorites in the comment section.  Quote-tastic is hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup.

Sharing from a new novella by one of my fave authors, Jessica Scott. That woman makes me cry every damn time; her books are so emotional and heart-breaking. This story, "All I Want for Christmas Is You" was released individually a few weeks ago and tomorrow it will be released as part of a duet, "Home for Christmas". The other story in the duet is by JoAnn Ross.

Come back tomorrow to join in the celebration - there will be a guest post by Jessica, a mini iPad giveaway, and more!

She was his best friend.
And he kissed her like he was dying without her.
Because he was.
He wanted his Samantha back. The warrior goddess who'd laughed when they'd been at the range and she'd outshot him. The fierce lover who took her own pleasure while driving him wild. 
The woman who didn't take shit from anyone.
He kissed her like it was his first taste of pleasure in months. 
Because it was.



8 comments:

  1. Looks very romantic, I love friends to lovers stories :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a reconciliation story. :) But yes, quite romantic.

      Delete
  2. Oh man. I am SO far behind in her books and dang it I want this one now. Love the friends to lovers too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a stand alone; you can jump right in.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I like that cover! And the quote sounds good, too. I haven't read anything by Jessica Scott so I might have to read this!

    (btw, this is Jan @ Notes from a Readerholic. I have to figure out a way to post on blogger blogs and have my blog show up--very frustrating)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica gets good covers. :) I love her books so much; she's just a wonderful writer.

      Delete
  4. Awwww.. His warrior goddess. This does sound like a promising read. It's not part of a series is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is part of a series but this is a stand alone; no characters from other books appear. Each book focuses on a different couple.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!