BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Cover for Thor's Serpents by K.L. Armstrong & M.A. Marr

WOOT! Quill & Quire, a Canadian site, has revealed the cover for the final book in the Blackwell Pages trilogy. Aimed at tweens, the series takes Norse mythology and brings it to the modern world. A group of young teens tries to prevent the end of the world.

I enjoyed the first two books, and can hardly wait for book three, "Thor's Serpents". It's not out until May of 2015, seven months away. :( But, we can enjoy the cover in the meantime ~










https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17287242-thor-s-serpents


I like the bright shock of green at the top (I'm not sure what that symbol is) and that the design follows the first two books.What do you think?

Bea's Review of Loki's Wolves
Bea's Review of Odin's Ravens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!