BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Cat Thursday - Pedicure Time!


 Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict that celebrates cats; their foibles and humorousness and the joy they bring. You can join in by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you made or came across, cat art or share with us pics of your own felines, then post your link up at The True Book Addict.


He looks so serious and intent as he cleans his claws. When I trim his claws with the clipper, I have to bribe him with treats; one treat per paw.

6 comments:

  1. I'm always surprised at how they really bite into their claws sometimes. They take cleaning very, very seriously :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really does bite down hard on his claws; I can hear it sometimes.

      Delete
  2. LOL what cute pics. I think some of mine would like the treat per claw reward scale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so intense! Definitely taking his job seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arya is always doing that. And she's always very intent and it makes a lot of noise. She's definitely into self-grooming. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!