BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cat Thursday - Cat in the Box


 Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict that celebrates cats; their foibles and humorousness and the joy they bring. You can join in by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you made or came across, cat art or share with us pics of your own felines, then post your link up at The True Book Addict.

Yes, another cat in boxes post. :D Cats just find boxes so darn irresistible. Goof decided recently that the box I use to hold my recycling would be a good spot to hang out. I had just emptied it and he wasted no time jumping in. You can see that he's not impressed with my taking his picture. Again. :D


 


19 comments:

  1. Oh my word the expression in book two is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they do like their boxes. Mine also like to shred the boxes!
    http://animalanarchy.blogspot.com/2014/07/invisible-harmonica.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goof has a different box he uses for scratching.

      Delete
  3. Piper loves boxes too! He thinks they all belong to him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goof, you're adorable even when you're annoyed! Boxes and baskets = cat heaven. Our Thomas can hardly be kept out of the laundry basket, whether the laundry in it is clean or dirty. And it's not just the low baskets, either; I've found him snoozing deep inside our tall one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is it about laundry? Silly beasts.

      Delete
  5. Awe, he's a cutie. I remember our cats we had when I was growing up, always enjoyed playing in the boxes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) There's just something about cats and boxes.

      Delete
  6. He's adorable! I love his annoyed look. What is it with cats and boxes? Or really anything they're not supposed to be in or on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was so annoyed with me. He just wanted me to leave him alone. :D

      Delete
  7. Our new kitten has been living in my laundry basket, lol. Cats are so weird :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a look! Goodness -- has he forgiven you yet, for disturbing His Highness for a photograph?

    My Cat Thursday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did, but he made his disapproval known first. :D

      Delete
  9. Ha! Love the expression in the second pic...so cat-like. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's like, "Leave me alone with my box." lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!